Handmade Scandium 7000 gravel/all road endurance frame.
The Xtreme Gravel uses the Scandium 7000 multi-butted alloy tubes from aluminum road and cyclocross models for a gravel focus, riding pretty much any type of road or hardpack trail surface.
It uses more relaxed, longer wheelbase geometry than the cross bikes , disc brakes , front/rear thru axles drop outs, extra tire clearance allow for wide 42c tires.
- HANDMADE Scandium 7000 aluminium frame
- Frame weight 1.500 g
- Sizes: gravel semi-sloping S-M-L-XL-XXL or custom size on request
- Available with eyelets to support frame mounted racks
- Rear triangle with flat mount disc , 12X142 mm TA
- Bottom bracket BSA threaded
- Internal cables routing for shifting device and brake
- Seat tube ID 27,2 mm
- Monococque carbon fork weight 490 g with flat mount disc, external routing, 15x100mm TA
- Tapered headtube 1”1/8 top – 1”1/2 bottom
- Integrated Headset included
- Colors: XG1 BLUE/SILVER