Monocoque carbon RACE CROSS disc brakes-front/rear thru axles.
The frame provides a direct and responsive handling, so you can have full control both on a fast ground and on muddy surfaces. The disk brakes allow a delayed and modular braking in order to set more quickly the changes of direction. The frame and fork show a high level of stiffness, allowing you to really muscle the bike through corners and over bumps and rocks, with no discernible flex or vagueness when climbing or sprinting out of the saddle.
- Monocoque carbon fiber frame high modulus Toray T700 UD lay-up
- Weight 1150 g
- Sizes S, M, L, XL
- FLAT MOUNTS DISC BRAKE
- rear drop outs T/AXLE 12x142mm
- Front fork T/AXLE 15x100mm
- Bottom bracket PF30 (68X46)
- Seat tube ID 31,6 mm
- Internal cables routing for shifting device and brake
- Suitable for electronic and mechanical devices
- Monocoque carbon fork 495 g UD lay-up- flat mounts disc brake
- Tapered head tube 1”1/8” – 1”1/2
- Integrated headset included
- COLORS: MX4 BLACK/RED